1) Anemones are completely out of stock. My bouquet and the main centerpieces need to be altered.
2) Weather. Duh.
3) Minor items incorrect in final event order for hotel
4) Have to decide final bad weather backup plan (either hotel or visitor's center at the park) by tomorrow
5) Wedding planner annoying me
1) Philip bought his ring today...for 80 bucks!
2) My family is here and we had a wonderful dinner last night
3) American Idol is on tonight (wedding brain detox)
4) I'm getting married in 3 days!
Although the bad is outweighing the good right now, I know it only feels that way. When everyone is coming to you for E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. you don't even realize the stress creeping up on you. I feel I'm calm overall - all the things I, personally, wanted to get done are done because, well, I'm good like that ;) So now it's all the last minute things that are hitting me...and how I wish they weren't, but such is life and things will work out no matter what.
Like my coworker said this morning: "As long as you, the officiant and the groom show up, that's all that matters!"